REMAG Coupon Policy
This REMAG Coupon Policy explains the terms and conditions of coupons issued from REMAG kiosks.
- Coupons issued at REMAG kiosks are subject to the acceptance and redemption policies of retailers, product manufacturers, and service providers. REMAG does not control the coupon acceptance and redemption policies of third parties.
- All coupons are not for resale and are void if altered, copied, sold, purchased, transferred, exchanged, bartered, distorted, blurry, or where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Coupons are only valid in the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico.
- Coupons are subject to the discount offers as indicated on the coupon.
- All coupons must be presented to the cashier at the time of checkout.
- Only coupons that scan accurately at the register may be redeemed.
- Expired coupons will not be accepted.
- Coupons or their face value cannot be exchanged for cash or gift cards.
- The number of coupons may not exceed the number of items in the transaction.
- The total value of the coupons may not exceed the value of the transaction.
- Any applicable sales tax must be paid by the consumer.
- Retailers may reject any coupon or limit the number of coupons being used in a transaction.
Updated September 29, 2015